Griefing is any chronic activity that causes grief for another player or players. More specifically, it is the act of intentionally disrupting the immersion of another player in their gameplay. In Deepworld, the term is usually used to mean intentionally destroying or stealing someone else's things or purposefully doing something to harm another person's creation.
Acts of griefing include but are not limited to:
- Mining blocks that another person is placing as they try to build something
- Destroying player-made structures by mining or with bombs
- Dropping acid, lava, or water into a player's build
- Building unwanted or inappropriate creations
- Harassing players with bombs
Some of these actions will lower your Karma score. When your Karma bottoms out you must wait a total of 24 in-game hours before you can place and break blocks again.
See also: Trolling