There are several kinds of wall hangings, most notably, mounted heads, pinned bugs, and paintings. Some types of wall hangings are found in specific underground bunkers and dungeons, others are only obtained by looting mechanical chests, and still others may be captured with a net.
Mounted Heads generate in specialized underground bunkers.
- Deer Head (found in all biomes)
- Bear Head (found in all biomes)
- Tiger Head (found only in temperate and desert biomes)
- Zebra Head (found only in temperate and desert biomes)
- Cthulhu Head (found only in hell and brain biomes)
- Jackalope Head (found only in arctic biomes)
- Hunter Head (found only in hell and brain biomes)
With the exception of landscapes, paintings generate in specialized bunkers in all world types.
As of March 2015, all pinned bugs other than cockroaches and scorpions only drop as rare loot from mechanical chests.
Butterflies can be caught with nets in purified temperate worlds.